Administration Assistant / Paralegal - Maroochydore
Come and right wrong with us. At Shine Lawyers, we are a non-traditional law firm committed to understanding the needs of our clients, pro-actively working to stand up for the little guy. We’re a national team of 700+ dedicated professionals who enjoy coming in each day to help make a difference.
We are fortunate to work with people across a range of personal injury litigation matters. With over 40 branches across Australia, we continue to progress and grow our practices aiming for the best results for their clients. A hands-on approach at all levels means that Shine Lawyers is a law firm willing to tackle multi-nationals or explore home grown issues in the fight for justice.
Due to a promotion, Shine Lawyers is currently offering a permanent opportunity for an Administration Assistant / Paralegal in our Maroochydore branch. Working on a full-time basis, this is an exceptional opportunity for someone who would like to develop their administrative skills in Shine Lawyers.
This role proactively provides chargeable and non-chargeable support and assistance to our legal team with general administrative duties, in order to obtain maximum compensation for clients, from file opening to closure. Please note although this role is fixed-term in nature, opportunities for permanency or extension in another role at Shine Lawyers does exist for the right candidate depending on future business needs.
- Reception duties, including greeting clients and organising meeting rooms
- Typing, amending and production of documents
- Diary and travel management
- Handling telephone enquiries and occasionally liaising with clients
- General file management
- Processing of account requests, banking and archiving
- General office administration as required (including telephone calls, mail requirements, photocopying, filing, stationery requirements, office purchases etc.)
- Demonstrated experience in an administration focused role, preferably in a professional services environment, is essential
- Fast and accurate typing skills, with Intermediate Word and Excel skills
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills, with a customer service focus
- Excellent attention to detail
- Polished, professional presentation, with a polite and courteous phone manner
- Strong work ethic and keen interest to learn
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Experience in a legal firm, or study in the legal field, is highly favourable, but not essential for success
An ASX listed company with great aspirations, growing into more emerging practice areas and new geographic regions. Our search is for like-minded people, passionate about righting wrong and putting the client at the heart of all they do. We offer:
- Opportunity to reach your potential
- Competitive remuneration and benefits program
- A progressive and supportive working environment
We look forward to receiving your application.