Administration Assistant - Medical Law, Part Time
Come and right wrong with us. At Shine Lawyers, we’re a non-traditional law firm committed to understanding the needs of our clients, pro-actively working to stand up for the little guy. We’re a national team of 700+ dedicated, professional staff who enjoy coming in each day to help make a difference.
We are currently seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Administration Assistant to join us, on a part-time basis, in our Sydney CBD branch, supporting our dedicated Medical Law team. This role proactively provides chargeable and non-chargeable support and assistant to our legal team with general administrative duties, in order to obtain maximum compensation for clients from file opening to closure.
Please note that this role is a part time opportunity - we are open to either three days per week role, working between 8:15am to 5pm on working days, but we are flexible in terms of which days are preferred, and would also consider those candidates who wish to spread the hours out over five days.
- Providing administrative support to members of the legal teams
- Typing, amending and production of documents
- Diary and travel management
- Handling telephone enquiries, and liaising with clients with the utmost in professionalism
- General file management
- Processing of account requests, banking and archiving
- General office administration as required (including telephone calls, mail requirements, photocopying, filing, stationery requirements, office purchases etc.)
- Demonstrated experience in an administration focused role, preferably in a professional services environment, is essential
- Fast and accurate typing skills, with Intermediate Word and Excel skills
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills, with a customer service focus
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and a keen interest to learn
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Experience in a legal firm, or study in the legal field, is highly favourable, but not essential for success
What We Offer
An ASX listed company with great aspirations, growing into more emerging practice areas and new geographic regions. Our search is for like-minded people, passionate about righting wrong and putting the client at the heart of all they do. We offer:
- Opportunity to reach your potential
- Competitive remuneration and benefits program
- A progressive and supportive working environment
We look forward to receiving your application.