Come and right wrong with us. At Shine Lawyers, we are a non-traditional law firm committed to understanding the needs of our clients, pro-actively working to stand up for the little guy. We’re a national team of 700+ dedicated professionals who enjoy coming in each day to help make a difference.
We are fortunate to work with people across a range of personal injury litigation matters. Our offices across Australia continue to progress and grow their practices aiming for the best results for their clients. A hands on approach at all levels means that Shine is a law firm willing to tackle multi-nationals or explore home grown issues in the fight for justice. Here is the link to some of our Personal Injury success stories. https://www.shine.com.au/media-centre/client-stories/
We are now seeking a junior Solicitor within our Parramatta WIRO team. This 12 month contract opportunity will provide you with the challenge, variety and rewards you are seeking. You will work across predominantly Worker's Compensation claims, so no two days will be the same!
Now is your chance to work with a small team to continue to deliver to and delight our clients on high quality matters.
Your charter is to work both independently and within a focused, professional engaging team and your work on litigated matters including running matters to hearing will enable you to truly "hit some home runs".
Reporting to and working closely with the Team Leader, WIRO, this is an ideal opportunity for a solicitor who is recently admitted and has a passion for Personal Injury law.
Note that although this role is a 12 month contract, opportunities for extension or permanency may exist Shine Lawyers, for the right candidate.
What you will bring to this opportunity
- Ideally up to 2 years post-admission experience, however we will consider those candidates who are recently admitted
- Ability to manage a large file load of Worker’s Compensation files
- Collaborative and consultative approach to building relationships and influencing key stakeholders
- A desire to be part of a strong, cohesive team that works together to get great results, but able to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and problem solve, with strong attention to detail
- Experience drafting legal documentation
- Exposure to Personal Injury law, ideally as either a solicitor or paralegal in Worker's Compensation
What We Offer
An ASX listed company with great aspirations, growing into more emerging practice areas and new geographic regions. Our search is for like-minded people, passionate about righting wrong and putting the client at the heart of all they do.
- Opportunity to reach your potential
- Competitive remuneration and incentive program
- A progressive and supportive working environment
We look forward to receiving your application