Senior Finance Systems Analyst
Come and right wrong with us. At Shine Lawyers, our habits and values mean we’re a non-traditional law firm committed to understanding the needs of our clients, pro-actively working to stand up for the little guy. We’re a national team of 700+ dedicated, professional people, who enjoy coming in each day to help make a difference.
Underway is a transformation program which encompasses organisational change to many aspects of the business: people, process and tools. The goal is to enable the business to deliver a higher quality of justice, to more clients, faster. In our transformation initiative, we are bringing the best people, the best processes and the best technology together to create a leading legal services operating model.
We are currently seeking a motivated Senior Finance Systems Analyst to join our technology group, on a full time, permanent basis, based in our Brisbane CBD Head Office. Reporting to the Manager, Application Support, in this role you will work closely with a range of business and finance stakeholders to provide finance functional application support to end users of our Thomson Reuters’ Elite application suite, particularly the 3E financial module.
Your strong functional knowledge of ERP systems will see you delivering advanced application support and advice to our Finance team, key stakeholders, and end users alike. This role will also work closely with our application architects to assist with scoping, design, and testing activities concerning enhancement requests and bug fixes.
You’ll keep abreast of new developments that enhance system productivity and efficiency, and work as a senior team member, mentoring, coaching and assisting in the development of junior application team members.
You’ll contribute to our Problem Management and Change Management processes to perform root cause analysis and define, document, plan, implement and test corrective actions and changes, and produce supporting documentation for testing and training. Your stakeholder management skills will see you communicating effectively throughout the development or troubleshooting process.
You’ll have an advanced working knowledge of and experience with key finance functions including General Ledger, Receivables, Payables, Time & Expense Management, and Collections, and outstanding knowledge of finance systems and ERPs. Prior exposure to Elite/3E is not essential.
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
- Significant demonstrated experience in a systems analyst role within a support team, with a strong focus on finance systems i.e. ERP systems such as Oracle, SAP, or Dynamics
- Experience conducting root cause analysis
- A thorough understanding of change and release management practices
- Experience working in environments with ITIL-enabled Incident, Problem, and Change Management processes
- An investigative nature, with an analytical mind
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, able to consult with confidence at all levels
- Strong customer service and support focus with a clear desire to deliver consistent, high quality outcomes for our clients
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, with the ability to demonstrate complex matters simply and clearly
- Ability to lead and manage detailed analysis work independently.
What We Offer
An ASX listed company with great aspirations, growing into more emerging practice areas and new geographic regions. Our search is for like-minded people, passionate about righting wrong and putting the client at the heart of all they do.
- Opportunity to reach your potential
- Competitive remuneration and benefits program
- A progressive and supportive working environment
We look forward to receiving your application.