Manager, Application Support
Come and right wrong with us. At Shine Lawyers, our habits and values mean we’re a non-traditional law firm committed to understanding the needs of our clients, pro-actively working to stand up for the little guy. We’re a national team of 700+ dedicated, professional people, who enjoy coming in each day to help make a difference.
Underway is a transformation program which encompasses organisational change to many aspects of the business: people, process and tools. The goal is to enable the business to deliver a higher quality of justice, to more clients, faster. In our transformation initiative, we are bringing the best people, the best processes and the best technology together to create the leading legal services operating model.
We are currently seeking a motivated Manager, Application Support to join our technology group, on a full time, permanent basis, based in our Brisbane CBD Head Office. In this role, you will lead a team of eight to deliver responsive high quality application and systems support, managing both the “day to day” and the future state of Shine’s key line of business applications.
You’ll drive performance of your team, prioritising the team workload in line with Service Level Agreements and business requirements, acting as an escalation point for complex incidents for our Thomson Reuter’s ELITE application suite including 3E, xCelerate, MatterSphere, Workspace and Reporting, as well as a variety of other applications. You’ll develop appropriate reporting metrics for, and provide timely and expert advice on, emerging service delivery trends.
You’ll work with senior stakeholders and product owners to deliver enhancements and continuous improvement opportunities, working closely with business analysts to scope and assess cost, risk, complexity and resourcing requirements. You’ll manage development activities in line with agreed sprints and schedules, and monitor progress and performance.
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
- Significant demonstrated experience in a hands-on application support lead or manager role
- Knowledge of Thomson Reuters Elite is not essential for success, but experience working with an ERP solution is
- Experience working in environments with ITIL-enabled Incident, Problem, and Change Management processes
- Experience scoping, planning, and delivering minor application upgrades
- A strong customer service focus, with a passion for delivering consistent, high quality outcomes for our clients
- A desire to learn, motivate, and engage others with proven experience in leading teams effectively
- The ability to identify issues, develop remediation plans, and build consensus among multiple stakeholders
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Outstanding stakeholder engagement and influencing skills
- Strong attention to detail in developing planning and management reports, resource forecasts and other documents necessary for delivery of work packages
- Enthusiastic, energetic with a positive can-do attitude (perpetual optimism is a force multiplier)
What We Offer
An ASX listed company with great aspirations, growing into more emerging practice areas and new geographic regions. Our search is for like-minded people, passionate about righting wrong and putting the client at the heart of all they do.
- Opportunity to reach your potential
- Competitive remuneration and benefits program
- A progressive and supportive working environment
We look forward to receiving your application.