Solicitor - Fairfield
Come and right wrong with us. At Shine Lawyers, we are a non-traditional law firm committed to understanding the needs of our clients, pro-actively working to stand up for the little guy. We’re a national team of 700+ dedicated professionals who enjoy coming in each day to help make a difference.
This exciting opportunity, based in our Fairfield NSW WIRO team within Shine Lawyers will provide you with the challenge, variety and rewards you are seeking. We are open to receiving applications from those candidates wishing to work either full time, or part time hours.
You will work across predominantly Worker's Compensation claims, so no two days will be the same!
Now is your chance to work with a small team to continue to deliver to and delight our clients on high quality matters.
Your charter is to work both independently and within a focused, professional engaging team and your work on litigated matters including running matters to hearing will enable you to truly "hit some home runs".
Reporting to and working closely with the Team Leader, WIRO, we are delighted to be presenting this opportunity to a Solicitor keen to work in South Western Sydney.
What you will bring to this opportunity
- Proven and solid skills ideally specialising in Worker’s Compensation
- 2+ years PAE
- Ability to manage a large file load of Worker’s Compensation files
- Collaborative and consultative approach to building relationships and influencing key stakeholders
- A desire to be part of a strong, cohesive team that works together to get great results but able to work independently
What We Offer
An ASX listed company with great aspirations, growing into more emerging practice areas and new geographic regions. Our search is for like-minded people, passionate about righting wrong and putting the client at the heart of all they do. We offer:
- Opportunity to reach your potential;
- Competitive remuneration and incentive program;
- A progressive and supportive working environment.
We look forward to receiving your application.