Law Clerk / Junior Solicitor - Helensvale
Come and right wrong with us. At Shine Lawyers, we’re a non-traditional law firm committed to understanding the needs of our clients, pro-actively working to stand up for the little guy. We’re a national team of 700+ dedicated, professional people who enjoy coming in each day to help make a difference.
We are fortunate to work with people across a range of personal injury litigation matters. Our 40 offices across Australia continue to progress and grow their practices aiming for the best results for their clients. A hands on approach at all levels means that Shine is a law firm willing to tackle multi-nationals or explore home grown issues in the fight for justice.
We are currently seeking a motivated, energetic Law Clerk / Junior Solicitor to join our dedicated, friendly Helensvale team, on a full time permanent basis. This is a great opportunity for a Law Clerk with personal injuries experience or newly admitted Solicitor to develop their skills and career in a high-performing team.
- Competently manage and progress a variety of personal injury matters with public liability, workers compensation and motor vehicle accidents
- Draft legal documents in a concise and effective manner
- Interpret legal advice to each client's particular case to suit their level of understanding
- Be commercially responsible and fiscally aware, in relation to running files
- Effectively assess claims including liability and quantum
- Develop and maintain strong professional working relationships with clients, including effective and regular communication and managing the client's expectations
- Prior experience as a Junior Solicitor or experienced Law Clerk is an advantage
- Prior exposure in personal injuries will be advantageous but not essential
- Ability to manage large volumes of documents
- Enjoy working on legally challenging and factually complex matters
- Maturity and confidence to deal with clients, senior and junior counsel and expert witnesses
- A desire to be part of a strong, cohesive team that works together to get great results
- Ability to communicate effectively with experts in multiple fields
- Strong attention to detail and superb written and verbal communication skills
- Passionate, motivated and enthusiastic individual who wants to take their career to the next level
What we offer
A national ASX-listed company with great aspirations, growth and emerging practice areas. Our search is for like-minded people, passionate about righting wrong and putting the client at the heart of all they do. We offer:
- Opportunity to reach your potential
- Competitive remuneration and benefits program
- A progressive and supportive working environment
We look forward to receiving your application.