Paralegal (full-time) - Abuse Law - Toowoomba
Come and right wrong with us. At Shine Lawyers, we are a non-traditional law firm committed to understanding the needs of our clients, pro-actively working to stand up for the little guy. We’re a national team of 700+ dedicated professionals who enjoy coming in each day to help make a difference.
We are proud to have a motivated and expert team primarily assisting survivors of abuse. This dedicated team of Solicitors, Law Clerks, Paralegals and Admin Assistants work on numerous cases to make a real difference in the lives of their clients. With our focus of securing the very best resolutions for our deserving clients, a full-time Paralegal opportunity has arisen for an individual who strongly believes in handling our clients' claims with empathy and a willingness to think creatively.
We are seeking an energetic and driven individual with Paralegal experience to join us at our Toowoomba location within our Abuse Law practice area. You'll be an experienced Paralegal, ideally with good levels of exposure to this highly
- Assist Solicitors with the day-to-day handling of claims
- Answer clients' enquiries
- Collate and draft documents and general correspondence
- Coordinate medico-legal appointments, compulsory conferences and mediations
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships
- Administrative tasks as directed
- Full-time, permanent role
- Location - Toowoomba
- Sound paralegal experience in PI, experience in Abuse Law ideal but not essential
- Client service orientation
- Depth of experience in managing clients who have experienced trauma
- Strong organisational skills with an excellent attention to detail
- Clear sense of self direction and ability to prioritise tasks
- Work under pressure and is self-directed
- Proven ability to work as part of a strong team
- Great attitude and commitment
We look forward to receiving your application.