Expressions of Interest - Shine Lawyers, NT
Seeking expressions of interest
- Shine a light on injustice in the NT
- Senior leadership role
At Shine Lawyers we always stand up for the little guy. We protect the rights of the individual and give a voice to those who would otherwise be unheard.
We are not your typical law firm. At Shine we dare to be different. We take a unique approach to our work and challenge the norms of the “traditional law firm”. We are fortunate to work with people across a range of personal injury litigation matters and we are committed to becoming a key part of the local community.
Our drive for innovation to go beyond the legal industry enables us to set new standards in the wider business community. We encourage an environment of creativity and synergy. We aren’t afraid to take risks in order to change the world one victory at a time.
We stay ahead of the pack and invest in the growth and expansion of our business.
To enable this growth we need your entrepreneurial spirit and strong business acumen to join us in the NT in this newly created Senior Solicitor opportunity.
- Engage your network to source and secure the firm’s market share
- Immersion in variety: 2 significant Class Actions, Abuse Law, and more
- Management of complex and hard-fought litigation matters in Federal jurisdiction
- Operational oversight, requiring business acumen to effectively monitor and manage budget
- Balance operational demands of practice leadership with your motivations to identify and secure new business
- Partner with a national leadership team in growing Shine in the Territory
We are keeping an open mind. We are exploring the market for an energetic and client-dedicated person looking to grow and lead our NT team.
You’ll be a senior solicitor who feels energised by the achievement of outstanding results for your clients. You’ll be inspired to build a team that is fully committed to the entire client relationship from beginning to end, regardless of the duration or obstacles encountered.
You may offer rich experience from managing your own legal practice, be a sole practitioner and looking to divest, or perhaps you have a strong history in Personal Injury and are looking to engage your entrepreneurial talents to accelerate your career.
- minimum 7 years’ PAE
- comprehensive grasp of the law relating to personal injury and damages-based litigation within Federal jurisdiction
- demonstrated litigation experience
- impressive personal brand and unquestionable technical expertise
- media-savvy with a strong, polished presence
- enviable business acumen and commercial savviness
- adeptness with building and nurturing professional relationships
- intrinsic motivation to drive great outcomes for our clients
- business development or marketing experience is essential
- active membership of the legal industry and eager for an opportunity to step up and have a bigger impact
What We Offer
An ASX listed company with great aspirations, growing into more emerging practice areas and new geographic regions. Our search is for like-minded people, passionate about righting wrong and putting the client at the heart of all they do. We offer:
Opportunity to reach your potential
Competitive remuneration and incentive program
A progressive and supportive working environment
Relocation assistance will be considered
To express interest directly, visit www.shine.com.au/careers and register. For confidential discussion, please call Moira McGarva, Shine Lawyers T: 07 3837 8482.