Application Support Analyst
Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne
Come and right wrong with us. At Shine Lawyers, our habits and values mean we’re a non-traditional law firm committed to understanding the needs of our clients, pro-actively working to stand up for the little guy. We’re a national team of 700+ dedicated, professional people, who enjoy coming in each day to help make a difference.
Underway is a transformation program which encompasses organisational change to many aspects of the business: people, process and tools. The goal is to enable the business to deliver a higher quality of justice, to more clients, faster. In our transformation initiative, we are bringing the best people, the best processes and the best technology together to create the leading legal services operating model.
We are currently seeking a motivated and client focussed Application Support Analyst to join our technology group, on a full time, permanent basis, based in either our Brisbane CBD Head Office, Sydney CBD, or Melbourne CBD teams. In this role, you will deliver functional ELITE Mattersphere and 3E application support to end users.
You’ll be a cross-functional support analyst, able to work across both generalist applications, but with a focus on our specialist finance and legal matter management systems (Thompson Reuters Elite suite of products, namely 3E, Mattersphere, Xcelerate and Workspace).
You’ll respond to incidents, documenting and resolving service tickets in a timely manner, whilst participating in the Problem Management Process to perform root cause analysis and define, implement, and test permanent corrective actions
You’ll also have the opportunity to work within a professional team to assist with the design, build, implementation and support of Elite solutions, including supporting the application development lifecycle of allocated Elite projects. This will involve participating in the Change Management Process to ensure that application changes are thoroughly documented, planned, and approved prior to implementation.
This role is well suited to an experienced application support analyst, with exposure to a variety of ERP solutions and the ability to quickly become an expert in new technologies.
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
- Significant demonstrated experience in a support analyst role, focussing on ERP solutions
- Knowledge of Thomson Reuters Elite is highly desirable, but not essential for success,
- A strong customer service focus, with a passion for delivering consistent, high quality outcomes for our clients
- Prior experience supporting Chris 21
- The ability to identify issues, diagnose problems, and solve them effectively
- A proactive nature, with a keenness to show initiative and come up with solutions
- Sound understanding of business and information analysis, and associated techniques and processes
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Outstanding stakeholder engagement skills, with quality verbal and written communication
- Ability to lead and manage detailed analysis work independently
- Enthusiastic, energetic with a positive can-do attitude
What We Offer
An ASX listed company with great aspirations, growing into more emerging practice areas and new geographic regions. Our search is for like-minded people, passionate about righting wrong and putting the client at the heart of all they do.
- Opportunity to reach your potential
- Competitive remuneration and benefits program
- A progressive and supportive working environment