Talent Acquisition Advisor
Come and right wrong with us. At Shine Lawyers, we are a non-traditional law firm committed to understanding the needs of our clients, pro-actively working to stand up for the little guy. We’re a national team of 700+ dedicated people who enjoy coming in each day to help make a difference.
Focused on linking operational HR matters with corporate strategies, our People & Culture team has a wealth of legal industry knowledge, coupled with significant expertise across end to end people practices. We are now seeking an engaging and driven Talent Acquisition Advisor to join our friendly and dedicated team, on a permanent full-time basis, in our Brisbane CBD head office.
Reporting to the Senior Talent Acquisition Business Partner, in this end-to-end recruitment role, you’ll focus on providing an exceptional recruitment experience to stakeholders and candidates nationally, across both legal and support roles. You’ll partner closely with leaders across our business to select key talent through effective and targeted recruitment campaigns, whilst ensuring the highest standards of candidate care are maintained.
Your commitment to service standards, and your strong sense of urgency, will see you thrive in this busy environment, providing timely outcomes, and keeping your stakeholders engaged and informed throughout the process. You’ll coach and advise our leaders on best practice interviewing and selection techniques.
While you’ll primarily focus on end to end recruitment, you’ll also have the opportunity to support the Senior TA BP with a variety of improvement projects, as well as our Graduate and Clerkship program recruitment, and various Careers Fairs and other initiatives. Your down to earth, friendly nature will fit right into our team, as will a positive attitude and a strongly service-focussed, team-oriented outlook.
Other duties include:
- Assist in on-boarding initiatives and continued candidate care techniques to aid retention
- Prepare and issue New Starter Documentation
- Embrace and utilise supporting technology, systems and guidelines including the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and other software, social media and robust interview templates
- Regularly conduct talent searches for passive candidates starting a connection with the brand and with managers if appropriate
- Develop, maintain and use pipelines of quality internal and external candidates
- Demonstrated success in previous end-to-end recruitment roles, across a variety of role types (experience in legal recruitment is not essential for success)
- A strong focus on stakeholder servicing, driven by providing a positive experience throughout the recruitment process
- Adept at multitasking, able to manage and prioritise multiple stakeholders, requests and initiatives simultaneously
- Excellent written communication skills with a high level of attention to detail, with exceptional verbal communication skills
- Strong technological skills with the ability to learn new systems, software and programs quickly
- A team focused mentality and an ability to work effectively within a small team
- Whilst we would encourage applications from candidates with internal recruitment experience, candidates with an agency background are also encouraged to apply
What We Offer
An ASX listed company with great aspirations, growing into more emerging practice areas and new geographic regions. Our search is for like-minded people, passionate about righting wrong and putting the client at the heart of all they do. We offer:
- Opportunity to reach your potential
- Competitive remuneration and benefits program
- A progressive and supportive working environment
We look forward to receiving your application