Come and right wrong with us. At Shine Lawyers, our habits and values mean we’re a non-traditional law firm committed to understanding the needs of our clients, pro-actively working to stand up for the little guy. We’re a national team of 650+ dedicated, professional staff who enjoy coming in each day to help make a difference.
Underway is a transformation program which encompasses organisational change to many aspects of the business: people, process and tools. The goal is to enable the business to deliver a higher quality of justice, to more clients, faster. In our transformation initiative, we are bringing the best people, the best processes and the best technology together to create a leading legal services operating model.
We are currently seeking a highly skilled C# Developer to join our technology group, on a full time, permanent basis. We are open to considering applications from candidates based out of our Brisbane CBD head office, or our Sydney CBD or Melbourne CBD offices.
- Develop custom MatterSphere workflow wizards (SDK training will be provided)
- Customise application screens
- Build custom applications using C# / .NET
- Provide advice on and develop SOA-based integration solutions
- Provide high level advice to tech support in the resolution of system issues;
- Produce required support documentation.
- 2 + years C# development experience
- Experience with MatterSphere application development experience, including creating MatterSphere workflows and toolkits, is highly desirable, but if not, training will be provided
- Experience with Visual Studio 2013 & HTML5
- Solid understanding of SQL structure and stored procedures
- Working knowledge of C# programming
- Prior experience working with Matter Sphere/Elite project teams is highly desirable, but not essential for success.
What We Offer
An ASX listed company with great aspirations, growing into more emerging practice areas and new geographic regions. Our search is for like-minded people, passionate about righting wrong and putting the client at the heart of all they do.
- Opportunity to reach your potential
- Competitive remuneration and benefits program
- A progressive and supportive working environment
We look forward to receiving your application.