Human Resources Reporting Advisor
Come and right wrong with us. At Shine Lawyers, we’re a non-traditional law firm committed to understanding the needs of our clients, pro-actively working to stand up for the little guy. We’re a national team of 700+ dedicated, professional staff who enjoy coming in each day to help make a difference.
Working in a hands on team focused on linking operational HR matters with corporate strategies, our People & Culture team has a wealth of legal industry knowledge coupled with significant expertise across end to end people practices. We are now seeking a Human Resources Reporting Advisor to join our friendly, high performing team, on a permanent full time basis, in our Brisbane CBD head office.
In this role, you’ll enable decision making and insight to the business by connecting people data and systems to the delivery of both team and organisational strategies. You’ll support the implementation and maintenance of our Human Resource Information System, oversee the HR reporting framework, and contribute significantly to the remuneration framework.
This role is an exciting opportunity to play a key role in the implementation of a new HRIS, collaborating with HR Business Partners and technical leads on decision decisions, and leading deployment of system enhancements, evaluating change impacts. You’ll ensure data integrity via regular audits, and provide support for any integration issues or changes.
You’ll produce and analyse accurate and meaningful HR reports from Chris21, produce high quality monthly and quarterly reports for leaders and the executive team, and produce other ad hoc reports to support the business as required. You’ll also develop new and enhanced reporting to assist your stakeholders with decision making.
You’ll also support the job evaluation, benchmarking and review process as part of our annual remuneration review and bonus process. You’ll manage vendor relationships, acting as the interface with Mercer Consulting, assisting to develop remuneration and rewards programs that contribute to a high performing culture. You’ll present relevant HR metrics and remuneration reporting to the HR leadership team.
- Ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong knowledge of various HRIS and reporting tools
- Excellent Microsoft Excel experience with exposure to Power BI desirable
- Working knowledge of HR organisational policies and practices
- Experience in HRIS implementations, testing and deployment activities
- Ability to manage confidential data professionally
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- A background in finance and/or payroll related roles or industries is highly regarded.
- Experience using Chris21 payroll system, highly desirable
- Strong ability to multitask, manage and prioritise multiple requests and initiatives simultaneously
- Qualifications in Human Resources, Finance or Business Analytics are highly desirable, but not essential for success.
What We Offer
An ASX listed company with great aspirations, growing into more emerging practice areas and new geographic regions. Our search is for like-minded people, passionate about righting wrong and putting the client at the heart of all they do. We offer:
- Opportunity to reach your potential
- Market competitive remuneration and benefits program
- A progressive and supportive working environment
We look forward to receiving your application