Learning & Development Advisor - Facilitator
Come and right wrong with us. At Shine Lawyers, our habits and values mean we’re a non-traditional law firm committed to understanding the needs of our clients, pro-actively working to stand up for the little guy. We’re a national team of 700+ dedicated, professional people who enjoy coming in each day to help make a difference.
Part of the wider People and Culture Department, the Learning & Development team is dedicated to building capability within the firm by enabling and empowering our people by offering technical and leadership, talent and culture initiatives and practices. We currently have a rare opportunity to join this team as a Learning & Development Advisor – Facilitator, on a full time permanent basis.
Reporting to the Senior Learning & Development Business Partner, you will facilitate learning programs that improve the capability of our people in line with targeted competencies, by identifying and understanding development needs and facilitating the design and delivery of learning solutions. Your personable, friendly nature will ensure that our people feel supported in their learning journey, whilst establishing key skills for their success at Shine.
You will be responsible for the facilitation and delivery of our induction course, amongst other facilitated learning modules. Experience in the legal field is not essential, however you must be capable of picking up new knowledge and concepts quickly and be confident presenting them to professionals with varying degrees of experience.
Your ability to quickly develop a thorough understanding of a variety of new technologies and systems will put you ahead of the pack. You will also be required to assist the wider Learning & Development team in the design and development of learning solutions as required, and have the opportunity to work across the full L & D lifecycle of significant upcoming projects.
Required Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated experience in a similar facilitation role within a professional services environment
- The ability to understand and interpret complex information and convey it to audiences of all levels in a simple and easy to understand manner
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with demonstrated success in liaising with technical experts to support the design and delivery of training
- The ability to rapidly acquire knowledge of technical systems, processes and legislation and a knack for learning new technologies
- A strong desire to assist people in their learning journey and a talent for nurturing and growing others
- Experience in designing blended learning solutions
- A Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, or bachelor level qualifications in education or human resources are highly desirable but not essential for success
Please note that occasional intrastate and interstate travel may be required in this role.
What We Offer
An ASX listed company with great aspirations, growing into more emerging practice areas and new geographic regions. Our search is for like-minded people, passionate about righting wrong and putting the client at the heart of all they do. We offer:
- Opportunity to reach your potential
- Competitive remuneration and incentive program
- A progressive and supportive working environment
We look forward to receiving your application.