Administration Assistant - Class Actions
Come and right wrong with us. At Shine Lawyers, we’re a non-traditional law firm committed to understanding the needs of our clients, pro-actively working to stand up for the little guy. We’re a national team of 700+ dedicated, professional staff who enjoy coming in each day to help make a difference.
We are proud to have a strong Class Actions presence in Queensland and New South Wales. We are working on some of the nation's largest Class Actions. Shine's reputation as leaders in the Class Actions space has seen an organic increase in the number and size of the Class Actions being handled by this high-performing team and consequently strong growth in the size of the department itself.
Due to continued success and growth, we're offering a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and enthusiastic Administration Assistant to join our friendly, dedicated Class Actions team, on a full time, permanent basis. This role provides support of the highest standard to our busy, dedicated Class Actions team in our Brisbane CBD head office.
- Providing administrative support to members of the legal teams
- Typing, amending and production of documents
- Diary and travel management
- Handling telephone enquiries, and liaising with clients with the utmost in professionalism
- General file management
- Processing of account requests, banking and archiving
- General office administration as required (including telephone calls, mail requirements, photocopying, filing, stationery requirements, office purchases etc.)
- Demonstrated experience in an administration focused role, preferably in a professional services environment, is essential
- Fast and accurate typing skills, with Intermediate Word and Excel skills
- A client service focus, with professional customer service skills
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Ability to work efficiently both independently and as part of a team, with a strong work ethic
- Experience in a legal firm, or studies in law, is highly favourable, but not essential for success
Note that our branch opening hours are 8:15am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, and availability is required within these hours.
What We Offer
An ASX listed company with great aspirations, growing into more emerging practice areas and new geographic regions. Our search is for like-minded people, passionate about righting wrong and putting the client at the heart of all they do. We offer:
- Opportunity to reach your potential
- Competitive remuneration and benefits
- A progressive and supportive working environment
We look forward to receiving your application.