Brand Team Leader
Come and right wrong with us. At Shine Lawyers, we’re a non-traditional law firm committed to understanding the needs of our clients, pro-actively working to stand up for the little guy. We’re a national team of 700+ dedicated, professional staff who enjoy coming in each day to help make a difference.
Shine is fortunate to work with people across a range of personal litigation matters in 40+ offices nationwide. Delivering this message to the general public and so many potential clients is handled by our dynamic Marketing team who use commercial acumen, creativity and a strong work ethic to assist the growth of each of our practices. We are now seeking a talented Brand Team Leader to join us for a 12 month maternity leave contract, in our Brisbane CBD head office.
You’ll take carriage of brand governance and visual standards for all external facing brand elements and requirements, and for all brand touchpoints as part of our client journey, including the branch network look and feel, and our client collateral.
You’ll execute our media bookings, and manage briefing, output, and internal execution of all above-the-line creative elements required for brand and retail campaigns, whilst managing our creative agency relationships. You’ll project manage campaign execution across the broader marketing team, coordinating all elements to ensure they are aligned for maximum impact.
You’ll maintain an in-depth understanding of our industry, monitoring competitors advertising, and the impact they represent to our business. You’ll report on brand channel data including monthly spend.
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role, ideally involving leadership of a small team
- Experience in executing end to end marketing campaigns, on national brands
- Experience in both traditional and non-traditional above the line campaigns, with the understanding of the importance of digital media and social platforms
- The ability to think strategically but understand the practicalities of working tactically
- Highly motivated, creative, dynamic and well organised
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to engage with senior stakeholders confidently
- A customer oriented nature
- Strong analytical proficiency, with the ability to work with data and develop and analyse meaningful reports
- Ability to prioritise multiple tasks with associated deadlines for deliverable results
- A proactive approach, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Speed, accuracy and a clear attention to detail
- The ability to effectively lead a team that consistently delivers high quality work within agreed timeframes
- A wide range of experience including creative development, media strategy, innovation and project management is highly desirable
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Business or a related field are highly desirable
What We Offer
An ASX listed company with great aspirations, growing into more emerging practice areas and new geographic regions. Our search is for like-minded people, passionate about righting wrong and putting the client at the heart of all they do. We offer:
- Opportunity to reach your potential
- Competitive remuneration and incentive program
- A progressive and supportive working environment
We look forward to receiving your application