Learning & Development Coordinator
Come and right wrong with us. At Shine Lawyers, we’re a non-traditional law firm committed to understanding the needs of our clients, pro-actively working to stand up for the little guy. We’re a national team of 700+ dedicated, professional staff who enjoy coming in each day to help make a difference.
Part of the wider People and Culture team, the Learning and Development team is dedicated to building capability within the firm by enabling and empowering our people through effective knowledge, learning, leadership, talent and culture initiatives and practices. We are now seeking a Learning and Development Coordinator, to assist our busy, motivated team, based in our Brisbane head office.
This is an administration and coordination focussed role, supporting the Learning & Development strategy through the successful coordination of training programs and staff development requirements, and by providing administration support to the L&D team. The core duties include:
- Support with the Learning Management System (OWL) administration, including system maintenance, reporting, creating of courses, enrolments and maintenance of training records.
- Coordinating role specific and general induction training for starters and movers, including communicating learning requirements and expectations
- Completing pre-, during-, and post-course tasks including: coordination of invitations and course information, maintenance of course calendars and attendance sheets, preparing resources, ordering catering, set up and pack down of rooms, and managing invoices
- Demonstrating a client centric outlook by actively responding to enquiries through the Learning Inbox and answer all enquiries in a timely manner.
- Scheduling & booking external training and conferences
- Record maintenance and payment of staff & company memberships
- Facilitation of the Shine Overview module for new starters
- Administration support for the wider Learning & Development team and ad hoc support where required
- Previous administration experience, ideally supporting a Human Resources or Learning & Development function
- High degree of attention to detail and highly developed organisational skills
- The ability to prioritise and manage deadlines
- A strong client focus
- Technology savvy, with the ability to learn new systems and programs quickly
- Exceptional written and oral communication
- A keen interest in Human Resources or Learning & Development (previous exposure or studies are highly desirable, but not essential for success)
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Outlook and PowerPoint
This is a fantastic opportunity for a strong administrator to gain experience in and exposure to Learning and Development, and is suited to someone with an interest in expanding their skillset, or who might be interested in pursuing a career in Learning and Development or human resources in the future.
What We Offer
An ASX listed company with great aspirations, growing into more emerging practice areas and new geographic regions. Our search is for like-minded people, passionate about righting wrong and putting the client at the heart of all they do. We offer:
- Opportunity to reach your potential
- Competitive remuneration and incentive program
- A progressive and supportive working environment
We look forward to receiving your application.