Administration Assistant - Disability & Superannuation Law
Come and right wrong with us. At Shine Lawyers, we’re a non-traditional law firm committed to understanding the needs of our clients, pro-actively working to stand up for the little guy. We’re a national team of 700+ dedicated, professional staff who enjoy coming in each day to help make a difference.
We are currently seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Administration Assistant to join us in our Brisbane CBD head office, on a permanent full time basis. This role provides support of the highest standard to our busy, dedicated Disability & Superannuation Law team, working closely with our National Special Counsel.
- Providing administrative support to members of the legal teams
- Typing, amending and production of documents
- Diary and travel management
- Handling telephone enquiries, and liaising with clients with the utmost in professionalism
- General file management
- Processing of account requests, banking and archiving
- General office administration as required (including telephone calls, mail requirements, photocopying, filing, stationery requirements, office purchases etc.)
- Demonstrated experience in an administration focused role, preferably in a professional services environment, is essential
- Fast and accurate typing skills, with Intermediate Word and Excel skills
- A client service focus, with professional customer service skills
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Ability to work efficiently both independently and as part of a team, with a strong work ethic
- Experience in a legal firm is highly favourable, but not essential for success
Note that our branch opening hours are 8:15am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, and availability is required within these hours.
What We Offer
An ASX listed company with great aspirations, growing into more emerging practice areas and new geographic regions. Our search is for like-minded people, passionate about righting wrong and putting the client at the heart of all they do. We offer:
- Opportunity to reach your potential
- Competitive remuneration
- A progressive and supportive working environment
We look forward to receiving your application.