Paralegal - Abuse Law
Our Abuse Litigation team has successfully represented survivors of abuse throughout Australia. Our dedicated team of Solicitors, Law Clerks, Paralegals and Admin Assistants work on numerous cases to make a real difference in the lives of their clients.
In response to increased demand to secure resolutions for our deserving clients, an opportunity has arisen for an experienced Paralegal to join a team who strongly believes in handling our clients' claims with empathy and a willingness to think creatively.
If you are a Senior Paralegal with Personal Injury experience and are keen to engage with a team working with and assisting vulnerable people with achieving justice, this may be your next move.
The Role Our Abuse Team seeks a motivated and experienced Paralegal to join them in the Sydney CBD office on a full-time basis. You'll:
- Assist Solicitors with the day-to-day handling of clients’ claims
- Answer clients’ enquiries
- Collate and draft documents and general correspondence
- Liaise with insurers, medical clinics, and defendant solicitors
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships
- Undertake administrative tasks as required
- Extensive paralegal experience - Personal Injury file experience essential
- Demonstrated experience in court document preparation, letters of advice, instruction
- Strong organisational skills with excellent attention to detail
- Clear sense of self direction and ability to prioritise tasks
- Work well under pressure and self-directed as needed
- Proven ability to work as part of a strong team
- Great attitude and commitment
What We Offer
An ASX listed company with great aspirations, growing into more emerging practice areas. Our search is for like-minded people, passionate about righting wrong and putting the client at the heart of all they do. We offer:
- Opportunity to reach your potential
- Competitive remuneration and incentive program
- A progressive and supportive working environment
We look forward to receiving your application