Senior Paralegal - Dandenong
Come and right wrong with us. At Shine Lawyers, we are a non-traditional law firm committed to understanding the needs of our clients, pro-actively working to stand up for the little guy. We’re a national team of 700+ dedicated, professionals who enjoy coming in each day to help make a difference.
We are fortunate to work with people across a range of personal injury litigation matters. With over 40 branches across Australia, we continue to progress and grow our practices aiming for the best results for their clients. A hands-on approach at all levels means that Shine is a law firm willing to tackle multi-nationals or explore home grown issues in the fight for justice.
We are seeking an experienced and driven individual to join us as either a Senior Paralegal or Paralegal in our friendly, dedicated Dandenong team.
- Assist Solicitors with the day-to-day handling of clients claims
- Respond to clients' enquiries
- Collate and draft documents and general correspondence
- Liaising with insurers, medical clinics, and defendant solicitors
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships
- Administrative tasks as required
- Prior experience as a Paralegal in Personal Injury
- Solid experience with WorkCover and Public Liability claims
- Demonstrated experience in court document preparation, letters of advice, instruction
- Strong organisational skills with an excellent attention to detail
- Clear sense of self direction and ability to prioritise tasks
- Work under pressure and is self-directed as needed
- Proven ability to work as part of a strong team
- Great attitude and commitment
What We Offer
An ASX listed company with great aspirations, growing into more emerging practice areas and new geographic regions. Our search is for like-minded people, passionate about righting wrong and putting the client at the heart of all they do. We offer:
- Opportunity to reach your potential
- Competitive remuneration and benefits program
- A progressive and supportive working environment
We look forward to receiving your application