Senior Legal Assistant - Sunshine
Come and right wrong with us. At Shine Lawyers, we are a non-traditional law firm committed to understanding the needs of our clients, pro-actively working to stand up for the little guy. We’re a national team of 700+ dedicated professionals who enjoy coming in each day to help make a difference.
We are fortunate to work with people across a range of personal injury litigation matters. With over 40 branches across Australia, we continue to progress and grow our practices aiming for the best results for their clients. A hands-on approach at all levels means that Shine is a law firm willing to tackle multi-nationals or explore home grown issues in the fight for justice.
Shine Lawyers in Sunshine, Victoria is now seeking a driven and experienced Senior Legal Assistant (Personal Injury) to join the team that always aims for the best for their clients, on a full time permanent basis. Ideally, you'll be enjoying a professional career pathway as a Senior Legal Assistant.
- Assist Solicitors with the day-to-day operations of files/client management
- Working with mixed file load (mostly WorkCover)
- Manage complex databases of information
- Devise systems to support information retention and accessibility
- Prepare matters for hearing, court documents, legal documents and general correspondence
- Prepare simple correspondence and documents as directed
- Brief and liaise with counsel
- Correspond, brief and liaise with medical practitioners and other experts
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships both internally and external to the organisation
- Full-time, Monday to Friday
- Minimum 12 months' Personal Injury experience in a Senior Legal Assistant/Paralegal role
- Demonstrated experience in WorkCover/workers Compensation a bonus
- Client service oriented, strong organisational skills with excellent attention to detail
- Good understanding of Pre-court and Court processes
- Strong MS Office skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and show great commitment
- Comfortable to work under pressure when needed
What We Offer
An ASX listed company with great aspirations, growing into more emerging practice areas and new geographic regions. Our search is for like-minded people, passionate about righting wrong and putting the client at the heart of all they do. We offer
- Opportunity to reach your potential
- Competitive remuneration and incentive program
- A progressive and supportive working environment
Interested in this opportunity to build on your reputation with Shine Lawyers - a quality provider of legal services?
For further detail please feel free to contact Christine Collins, Talent Acquisition Partner in confidence in the Brisbane office on (07) 3006 6056.
We look forward to receiving your application