Solicitor - Workers Compensation (Reservoir, Melbourne)
Reservoir - Victoria
Come and right wrong with us. At Shine Lawyers, we are a non-traditional law firm.
We’re a national team of 700+ dedicated professional people who enjoy coming in each day to help make a difference. We are fortunate to work with people across a range of personal injury litigation matters. Our offices across Australia continue to progress and grow their practices aiming for the best results for their clients. A hands-on approach at all levels means that Shine is a law firm willing to tackle multi-nationals or explore home grown issues in the fight for justice.
An opportunity has arisen for a Solicitor to join us in Reservoir, 12km north of Melbourne.
- Provide clients with legal advice and representation to obtain compensation for their injuries
- Work across a range of personal injury Workers Compensation matters
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with all stakeholders
- Effectively assess claims on a commercial basis
- Draft legal documentation and detailed letters of advice
- Minimum 3 years' PAE in Personal Injury
- Workers Compensation expertise is essential
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage large volumes of files
- Enjoy working on legally challenging and factually complex matters
- High standard of legal drafting skills
- Maturity and confidence to communicate and develop authentic and honest client partnerships
- Desire to be part of a strong and cohesive team
- Ability to communicate effectively with experts in multiple fields
What We Offer
An ASX listed company with great aspirations, growing into more emerging practice areas and new geographic regions. Our search is for like-minded people, passionate about righting wrong and putting the client at the heart of all they do. We offer:
- Opportunity to reach your potential
- Competitive remuneration and incentive program
- A progressive and supportive working environment
Interested in this opportunity to build on your reputation with Shine Lawyers - a quality provider of legal services?
For further detail please feel free to contact Christine Collins, Talent Acquisition Partner in confidence in the Brisbane office on (07) 3006 6056.
We look forward to receiving your application